ORIHUELA COSTA ADVERTISING
Our La Zenia magazine is published twice yearly (summer and winter) with news, reviews, events, and information for residents and visitors to the Orihuela Costa. Our publication is the only English language guide of its kind, strictly limited to the local area, with useful seasonal information produced exclusively by our in-house writing team.
REACH LOCAL CUSTOMERS
We can help your business reach tens of thousands of potential new customers through print media advertising, digital advertising, independent reviews, and promotions on our popular social media channels. Locally focused, with low-cost and effective advertising options for all sizes of business right here on the Orihuela Costa.
- FACEBOOK FEATURE
- Reach at least 12,000 Facebook users locally
- A cost-effective way to promote special events
- Use your existing promotional material and photos
- Reach European Facebook users, not just English users
- Improve engagement on your Facebook page
- Attract more visitors to your business
- INDEPENDENT REVIEWS
- Professional digital photography
- Permanent link to your website or Facebook page
- Includes Facebook feature to reach minimum 10,000 people
- Independently produced by our team of in-house writers
- Raises brand awareness of your business across Europe
- Improves your website SEO and local engagement
In this age of social empowerment and digital connectivity, there is no better way to promote your business to new customers than the medium of video. We can help showcase your enterprise by providing a high-quality video shot with professional-grade full-HD digital video equipment and the finest quality optical lenses.
SHOWCASE YOUR BUSINESS
Combined with the extensive local exposure provided by our social channels, a promotional video helps you reach potential customers right here on the Orihuela Costa. Over the coming weeks we will be focusing on video content for our existing advertisers. Interested? Simply get in-touch and find out how we can help you.
La Zenia Magazine, Spring 2019 (Issue 04)
We’re proud to announce the availability of the 4th edition of La Zenia Magazine, this year’s freshest guide to the Orihuela Costa. Read it online now, or pick up a copy …
PLAYA FLAMENCA: Orihuela Costa Town Hall, ScandClinic, Orihuela Costa Go-Kart’s, and Sunrise Restaurant.
LA ZENIA: Worldwide Horizon’s Travel, Restaurante Alejandros, I Love Bike, Old Asia Chinese Restaurant, Fresco Food, Cake Magic, Paddy’s Point Irish bar, Costa Cars, and Makai Cafe La Zenia Beach.